QuickBooks Payroll is a wonderful accounting feature service of QB software that performs most of the major financial & payroll management tasks quite effectively with zero waiting time but being a software mechanism, every so often, it comes up with various technical defects & issues that may need prompt attention from QB specialists. In today’s article, we are going to discuss one such error called QuickBooks Payroll Error 61102. This blog will help you analyze efficient ways to troubleshoot this error code in a detailed manner.
What Is QB Payroll Error 61102?
QB Payroll Error 61102 is one of the most common errors that generally takes place while trying to send payroll to Intuit without Pin or Password.
Prime Cause OF QB Payroll Error 61102
The major reason for occurring QB Payroll Error 61102 is when a user attempts to send his/her information forward to intuit without providing a suitable password or pin.
Simple Measures To Fix QB Payroll Error 61102
- At first after restarting your QuickBooks, try to login to your Admin section.
- Now, just click at Employee>Send Payroll Data.
- After that, simply click on the Send button in the send/receive payroll data.
- After that, click on the forget password in the payroll service button.
- As soon as you click on the forget password, you will be asked to enter your admin password in the password field.
- After entering the password, click on the OK button.
- Now, punch your Pin when prompted.
- Finally, click at the Submit button.