QuickBooks Payroll is an incredible service offered by Intuit Inc. It saves a lot of time & effort in business. Thanks to its features that make payroll accounting much easier. However, there are some issues that the users have to face from time to time. Get help from our well-versed QuickBooks experts who give answers to your every problem. Just by dialing us at+1(844)233-3033 users can seek their assistance.
What is QuickBooks error code 2001
QuickBooks error 2001 persists when users try to send Payroll data online. If ever you stuck with QB payroll error 2001, don’t worry. By updating QuickBooks to the latest release & downloading the payroll tax table update are an efficient way to fix it. In this blog, you will know – how to do it.
Troubleshooting measures to get rid of QuickBooks error 2001
Try any of these effective measures to fix error 2001 efficiently. Follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
Step 1. Update manually – here’s how
- Close the QuickBooks company file first.
- Tap on the window start button.
- Look for the QuickBooks desktop.
- Do right-click at QuickBooks Desktop & select Run as an Administrator.
- Go to help & select Update QuickBooks.
- From the options tab, choose Mark all & then Save option.
- Go to Update now & choose reset update checkbox.
- Choose to get Updates.
Step 2 Download the latest Payroll tax table.
- Navigate to the employee’s menu.
- Select Get Payroll updates.
- Now, choose to Download the entire update.
- Download the latest payroll update eventually.
Hope the aforementioned steps are enough to get the error-code 2001 resolved. If you need further consultancy services, you can freely consult our dedicated QB experts at +1(844)233-3033